Wednesday, August 10, 2005

In response to comments...........

She goes by Pat Sutarik. And it's Gary Skoien, not 'Skoein.' It's interesting how you know little about the area, though you write as if you live there.-an anonymous commenter
I did misspell Skoien, though that was a typo, and for that I mea culpa. I know that Mrs. Sutarik is known as "Pat." I identified by her full first name, lest readers unfamiliar with her think that she is male. For the record, I am from downstate. Also, because of his being CC GOP chairman, Skoien's exploits are not confined to the 54th district, nor to Palatine Township.Thanks for the comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home